Dear Members of CLS,
We are very proud to announce that Mr. Nuno Amado, Chief Executive Officer of Millennium bcp, Portugal’s largest privately held bank as the speaker of our next Discover Portugal! Dinner:
May 26th, 2015
Dr. Nuno Manuel da Silva Amado
Chief Executive Officer of Millennium BCP
“The Portuguese Banking Sector after the Troika"
VENUE: Altis Belem Hotel & Spa
Mr. Nuno Amado has worked very successfully in the banking sector practically during his entire professional career. Before taking over Millennium bcp in 2012 Mr. Nuno Amado spent 15 years in Banco Santander and the last 6 years at the helm of Banco Santander Totta, SGPS as its president. He is a Member of the Supervisory Board of EDP and of the Board of the Portuguese Banking Association. Mr. Nuno Amado is also a member of the Institut International D’Études Bancaires and sits on the Audit Committee of the BIAL Foundation.
We hope you share our ambitions behind this program. Please register soonest, it’s on a first-come-first serve basis, and please bring your spouse or a partner!
Câmara de Comércio Luso-Sueca - Portuguese Swedish Chamber of Commerce
We would appreciate your inscription as well as payment by Monday, May 25th in order to ensure your place. Please fill in the inscription form that follows below and return it via email to: email@example.com *use your surname as reference.
*Please confirm the reception of this invitation.
As most of you already know the format of the Discover Portugal! Dinners is as follows:
- A series of dinners directed to people whom are newly arrived in Portugal or have an interest in expanding their network.
- An intimate setting with maximum attendance of some 25 people.
- The venues to be an attraction in themselves.
- Offering an excellent three-course dinner in a nice ambiance.
- Topics covering different aspects of business and public life in Portugal.
- Well known Portuguese speakers with events held in English.
- Room for ensuing discussions and follow-up conversation.
Dresscode: Jacket with optional tie
We hope to be able to count on your presence!